Thursday, September 10, 2015
Me
I am Lonyae Johnson. I was born on July 21,2000. I can be very quiet when you first meet me but once you get to me its a whole different story. I will almost talk your ears off. For the most part I think I am very funny. I am currently striving to one day become a pediatrician. But I also am looking for a back up career just in case I decide to branch off that path. My favorite thing to do is eat. I like every and any kind of food. I've tried many types of food but there is still that I would like to taste. For example, I want to one day try Thai food. I also like styling hair. I enjoy curling, bantu knotting, wanding and flat ironing hair. My goal is to learn how to sew-in weave and braid with braiding hair. Reading isn't my favorite thing to do I am a math and science person. My family isn't that big. I have three brothers and one sister. I am the youngest out of the bunch. I live with both my parents. I just recently, moved downtown in the South loop area. My weekends are usually filled with cheer practice, hanging out with friends, and baby-sitting my nieces and nephew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment