Friday, October 2, 2015

For sale: baby shoes, never worn

Never did I believe, heart broken 
Empty home, only memories of family 
Happening again, butterflies, my heart racing 
A house not a home, my mistakes 
 Traveling with a stranger at end 
The doors open all go insane.  

5 comments:

  1. I really like the third one, it's extremely easy to relate to and I'm sure everyone knows what you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your six word stories are very creative. I like the second one, because it seems very sad. I imagine a person is thinking about their family that died or was forced to leave their home and escape. I also like the last one, because it reminds me of stories you hear about stores on Black Friday opening very early in the morning and people rushing in to buy things on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont understand the last one. I like the first one though. It is very understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading these they really had me sit there and honestly think about them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really think about all the things that might have happened.

    ReplyDelete